- 12 ounces whole-grain Oatmeal
- 3 ounces Sliced almonds
- 3 ounces coarsely chopped Walnuts
- 1 ounce Pine nuts (About 7 teaspoons)
- 2 teaspoons ground Cinnamon
- 4 ounces Honey
- 4 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 4 ounces mixed Dried Fruit (apricots, raisins, figs)
- fresh berries (or other fruit, optional)
- Buttermilk (or yogurt, optional)
Mix together oats, nuts, cinnamon, honey and oil in a bowl.
Spread oat mixture on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake in preheated oven at 175°C (convection not recommended, gas mark 2) (approximately 350°F) until golden brown, about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Allow to cool.
Cut dried fruit into small pieces and mix with granola. Store in a tightly sealed container. Serve in portions with fresh fruit such as berries and with buttermilk or yogurt, as desired.