Fruity Green Salad
with Raspberry Dressing
- ¾ cup Orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- black Pepper
- 4 ounces Raspberries
- 4 tablespoons cold-pressed Canola oil
- 1 small Romaine lettuce (about 175 grams)
- 1 small Radicchio (about 150 grams)
Bring the orange juice to a boil in a small saucepan and cook until rreduced by 1/3.
Transfer reduced orange juice to a bowl, add the mustard and vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Reserve a few raspberries for garnish. Add the remaining raspberries to the orange-juice mixture, mashing slightly. Slowly whisk in the oil until emulsified.
Wash the romaine and radicchio and spin dry. Cut into bite-size pieces. Place in a bowl and drizzle with raspberry dressing. Garnish with reserved raspberries and serve.