- 3 ounces Snow pea
- 4 ounces Thai asparagus (or thin green asparagus)
- 4 ounces Bamboo shoots (drained, from a jar)
- 7 ounces Cherry tomatoes
- 4 ounces pre-cooked Wheat grains (cooking bag, 10 minutes of cooking time)
- 1 Chicken breast (about 150 grams)
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon yellow Curry paste
- ¾ cup Coconut milk (9% fat)
- ½ bunch Thai basil
Trim snow peas, rinse, drain and cut in half diagonally.
Rinse asparagus, pat dry and cut off the woody ends. Cut asparagus in half diagonally.
Drain the bamboo shoots. Rinse and halve the tomatoes.
Cook wheat grains in boiling salted water according to package instructions.
Meanwhile, rinse chicken, pat dry with paper towels and cut into strips.
Heat wok, add the oil and swirl to coat the wok. Add chicken strips and brown over high heat while stirring. Season chicken with salt and pepper and remove from wok. Drain off oil.
Add peas and asparagus to wok and fry over high heat, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
Stir in curry paste and coconut milk and bring to a boil.
Add strips of chicken, bamboo shoots and tomatoes and simmer for 2 minutes on medium heat. Season to taste with salt.
Rinse Thai basil, shake dry, pluck off the leaves and fold into the vegetables.
Drain and carefully open the cooking bag. Distribute wheat grains on 2 plates and serve with the chicken curry.