- 1 small Onion (about 30 grams)
- 200 milliliters Vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons Canola oil
- 1 teaspoon Curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Spelt flour (Type 630)
- 200 milliliters Milk (low-fat)
- 125 grams precooked Wheat grains (cooking bag, 10 minutes of cooking time)
- 4 Eggs
- ½ bunch Chervil
- 2 tablespoons grained Mustard
- 1 teaspoon White vinegar
- 1 pinch Sugar
Peel the onion and chop finely. Heat vegetable broth.
Heat canola oil in a pot and sauté onion until translucent. Add curry powder and spelt flour to pot, stirring continuously.
Gradually add milk and vegetable stock, whisking until the sauce is smooth. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, add wheat grains to a pot of salted boiling water and cook according to package instructions.
Cook eggs in boiling water for 6 minutes. Rinse chervil, pat dry and chop finely.
Whisk mustard into sauce and season with salt, pepper, vinegar and 1 pinch of sugar.
Peel and halve the cooled eggs. Gently toss eggs and parsley in the curry-mustard sauce.
Drain wheat grains in a sieve and distribute between 2 plates. Serve with the curry-mustard eggs.