Vegetable and Poultry Pasta Stir Fry
83 / 100
- ⅛ cup sunflower oil
- 1 tsp fresh ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 red pepper (finely diced)
- 1 green pepper (finely diced)
- 1 yellow pepper (finely diced)
- 5 spears Asparagus (chopped)
- 2 Chicken breasts (skinned and cubed)
- 2 cups Egg noodle (cooked as per package instructions)
- 2 Tbsps light soy sauce
- 2 Tbsps sesame oil
In a large wok, heat the oil over a high flame until hot and stir fry the ginger for 30 seconds.
Add the diced chicken and stir fry for 3-4 minutes until cooked. Add the diced peppers and asparagus and continue to stir-fry for a further 1-2 minutes.
Add the cooked noodles and mix well combine. Season the stir-fry with the soy sauce and sesame oil and garnish with freshly ground black pepper before serving.