Nutty Poultry Stir Fry
79 / 100
- 1.333 cups Chicken breasts (skinned)
- ½ Eggplant (cubed)
- 1 medium Zucchini (cut into chunks)
- 1 medium carrot (cut into batons)
- 8 spears Asparagus (cut into short lengths)
- 8 scallions (cut into short lengths)
- 8 Baby Corn
- 1 Tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 ½ cups dried, medium Egg noodle
- cilantro (to garnish)
Top tip: Look out for calorie-free konnyaku noodles in Asian stores and save 189 calories per portion.
Preheat the oven to 190°C (170 fan) | 375°F | gas 5. Cut the chicken into strips and arrange in a roasting tin with the vegetables.
Drizzle over the oil then season with salt and pepper. Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, make the sauce by stirring all the ingredients together.
Towards the end of the chicken cooking time, boil a saucepan of water, then submerge the noodles, turn off the heat and leave to soften for 5 minutes.
Drain the noodles and toss with the chicken and vegetables. Divide between 4 bowls, drizzle with the satay sauce and garnish with coriander.