- 1 red Bell pepper (about 200 grams)
- 1 small Cucumber (in organic form, about 400 grams)
- 1 bunch Radish
- 7 ounces Poultry cold cuts
- 1 red Onion (about 50 grams)
- 1 bunch Chives
- 1 bed Garden cress
- 2 teaspoons sharp Mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated Horseradish (from a jar)
- 3 tablespoons Apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Canola oil
Halve pepper, remove seeds, rinse, cut into strips and place in a large bowl.
Rinse cucumber and radishes thoroughly and wipe dry.
Partially peel cucumber with a vegetable peeler leaving some green strips of skin. Cut cucumber into very thin slices.
Cut radishes into thin slices and place in a bowl with cucumber.
Slice chicken into strips.
Peel onion, cut into quarters and slice into fine strips. Rinse chives, shake dry and cut into rings. Use kitchen shears to cut cress from roots. Mix everything with chicken strips and cucumber mixture.
Stir together mustard, horseradish, vinegar and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl. Whisk in oil until creamy. Combine with salad ingredients and serve immediately.