- Dandelion greens (200 grams yellow and green)
- 150 grams green, pitted Olives
- 1 tablespoon Caper
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons White vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grained Mustard (dijon mustard)
- 8 tablespoons Olive oil
- freshly ground Pepper
- 4 slices White bread loaf
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Rosemary needle (2 tablespoons, chopped)
- Thyme leaves (2 tablespoons, chopped)
Brush and rinse the dandelions and shake dry. If necessary, tear into bite-sized pieces.
Chop 5 olives and the capers and purée with the broth, vinegar and mustard. Slowly pour in 6 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Cut the bread into cubes and fry until golden brown in the remaining olive oil. Crush the garlic and stir into the croutons along with the herbs.
Distribute the dandelions and remaining olives on 4 plates. Drizzle with the salad dressing and serve showered with croutons.