Dressed Seafood Salad
9,2 / 10
ready in 1 hr 20 min.
- 12 Scallop (corals removed)
- 12 large shrimp (peeled)
- fresh Lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1 red chile pepper (seeds removed and finely sliced)
- 1 Red onion (finely sliced)
- 8 tomatoes (seeds removed and finely diced)
- 3 tablespoons fresh, chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 soft Lettuce
- fresh oregano (to garnish)
Cut the scallops in half and place in a bowl with the shrimps, lime juice, salt and chilli. Cover and set aside to marinate for one hour.
Mix the onions, tomatoes, coriander and oil together to make the salsa.
Remove the scallops and shrimp from the marinade and mix in the salsa.
Place the lettuce leaves onto serving plates, spoon over the ceviche and garnish with the oregano.