Warm Earl Grey Toddy
ready in 2 h. 20 min.
- 1 Earl Grey Tea bag
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground mixed spice
- 4 Apple (peeled, cored and roughly chopped)
- 4 Pear (peeled, cored and roughly chopped)
- lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- 2 ½ ounces dried Cranberry
- 2 ½ ounces toasted Pine nuts
- Cinnamon stick (to garnish)
- Apple (to garnish)
1 Cutting board, 1 Small knife, 1 Large knife, 1 Tablespoon, 1 Wok, 1 Slotted spatula, 1 Measuring cups
Steep the tea bag in the water for 5 minutes then stir in the honey and spice and stir until the honey has dissolved. Remove the tea bag and discard.
Pass the apples and pears through a vegetable juicer and mix in the tea and lemon juice. Set aside to cool for two hours.
Pour the punch into glasses and add the cranberries and pinenuts. Add the cinnamon sticks and apple slices and serve.