- 2 onions
- 4 garlic
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 100 grams button Mushroom
- 250 grams Ground beef
- 150 grams ground pork
- 2 tablespoons Pastry flour
- 500 grams diced tomatoes (canned)
- 300 milliliters Beef broth (instant)
- freshly ground peppers
- 2 teaspoons mixed Fresh herbs (thyme, sage, rosemary, oregano)
- 200 grams zucchini
- 100 grams grated pecorino romano
- 200 grams Cheese (for sprinkling)
- 400 grams Sour cream (or creme fraiche)
- 12 Lasagne noodle (dry)
- Basil (for garnish)
Peel and mince onion and garlic. Rinse and mince mushrooms. Heat oil in a pan and cook meat until crumbly. Add onion and garlic and sauté. Stir in mushrooms and cook briefly, then dust with flour. Add tomatoes, mix well and cook for about 10 minutes. Deglaze with broth and season sauce with salt, pepper and herbs. Simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
Rinse and dice zucchini. Add a layer of pasta to a greased casserole dish. Alternate layering sauce, sour cream, zucchini and noodles. Top with sour cream and grated cheese.
Bake lasagna in an oven preheated to 200°C (approximately 400°F) for 40-50 minutes.
Remove from oven, let rest briefly and slice. Serve garnished with basil leaves.