Egg Burger Bun
ready in 30 min.
- 16 ounces ground lamb
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon sherry
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Molasses
- 1 teaspoon ground Cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon crushed Red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup Guacamole (prepared)
- ½ cup garlic aioli (prepared)
- 1 large tomato (washed and sliced)
- 1 cup Lettuce (washed and shredded)
Prepare grill with medium-high heat
In a large bowl add lamb, cilantro, oregano, mint, garlic, sherry, vinegar, molasses, cumin, allspice, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Mix all ingredients with clean hands and form into 4 patties.
Heat butter in large frying pan over medium high heat to prepare for eggs.
Grill burgers 5 minutes on each side, or until well done.
While burgers are grilling fry eggs and set aside.
Assemble burgers on buns topped with fried egg, guacamole, aioli, lettuce and tomato. Serve immediately.