Egg Burger Bun
ready in 30 min.
- 16 ozs ground lamb
- 2 Tbsps fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 2 Tbsps fresh oregano (chopped)
- 2 Tbsps fresh mint (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp fresh garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tsp sherry
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Molasses
- 1 tsp ground Cumin
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- ½ tsp crushed Red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground Black pepper
- 1 tsp butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup Guacamole (prepared)
- ½ cup garlic aioli (prepared)
- 1 large Tomato (washed and sliced)
- 1 cup Lettuce (washed and shredded)
Prepare grill with medium-high heat
In a large bowl add lamb, cilantro, oregano, mint, garlic, sherry, vinegar, molasses, cumin, allspice, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Mix all ingredients with clean hands and form into 4 patties.
Heat butter in large frying pan over medium high heat to prepare for eggs.
Grill burgers 5 minutes on each side, or until well done.
While burgers are grilling fry eggs and set aside.
Assemble burgers on buns topped with fried egg, guacamole, aioli, lettuce and tomato. Serve immediately.