Chirashi Sushi with Fish
- 50 grams Spinach (or Swiss chard)
- yellow Bell pepper
- 1 Pike-perch fish
- Wasabi paste
- 50 grams fresh Tuna steak
- 50 grams fresh Mackerel
- 400 grams cooked Sushi rice
- 100 grams Octopus (cooked)
- 100 grams Calamari (cooked)
- 2 King prawn (cooked, shelled)
- 1 tsp Tobiko (alternatively trout caviar)
Rinse the spinach, remove the stems and blanch in salted water for 1 minute. Rinse in cold water, drain and pat dry between paper towels. Rinse and trim the bell pepper and chop. Spread the pike-perch with a hint of wasabi. Top with spinach and pepper and roll up. Cut once lengthwise with a very sharp knife.
Cut the fish fillets into small, fine pieces. Distribute the sushi rice in bowls and arrange the prepared ingredients on top, then sprinkle with Tobiko roe. Serve with soy sauce and pickled ginger.