- 150 grams Polenta
- 450 milliliters Vegetable broth
- 1 finely chopped shallot
- 1 garlic
- 1 Red Bell pepper (seeded, finely diced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sweet ground paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground Cumin
- 1 generous pinch cayenne pepper
- freshly ground peppers
- 100 grams grated Gruyere
- 2 teaspoons grated Lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano (chopped)
- 200 grams fine julienne zucchini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Boil the vegetable stock, add the polenta and stir for 3 minutes. Return to a boil, then turn down to very low heat and let cook, covered for about 15 minutes. Allow to swell.
Pour into a greased baking dish and smooth until even.
Sauté the shallots in hot olive oil, stir in the pressed garlic and bell pepper. Add the paprika, cumin, cayenne, salt and pepper and stir fry all for about 3 minutes.
Mix the cheese with the lemon zest, parsley and oregano. Fold in the bell pepper mixture and zucchini.
Spread the vegetables over the polenta and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C (approximately 400°F) for 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately, garnished with lemon juice and herbs.