Mixed Salad with Herb Sauce and Vinaigrette
- For the salad
- 1 Frisée (200 grams)
- 1 little yellow Bell pepper
- 6 small tomatoes
- 6 small button Mushroom
- 1 piece zucchini (about 8 cm)
- 1 slice white bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- For the herb sauce
- parsley (1 tablespoon chopped)
- Chervil (1 tablespoon chopped)
- thyme (1 tablespoon chopped)
- scallions (1 tablespoon chopped)
- 2 tablespoons White vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons Canola oil
- peppers (freshly ground)
For the salad, rinse the lettuce, trim, spin dry and tear into small pieces. Rinse tomatoes, trim and quarter. Clean mushrooms and cut into quarters. Rinse bell peppers, trim, cut into quarters lengthwise, remove the seeds, remove ribs and cut crosswise into strips. Rinse zucchini and cut into thin slices. Dice the bread and toast in melted butter in a pan.
For the herb sauce, mix herbs with vinegar and lemon juice. Puree until smooth, then blend in the oil and season with salt and pepper.
For the vinaigrette, stir ingredients together and season with salt and pepper.
Arrange salad ingredients on plates with the croutons and serve with the sauce and vinaigrette.