for 4 servings
- 5 ½ cups mixed Fruit (e. g figs, pears, nectarine, gooseberry, banana etc.)
- ⅞ cup cream (35% fat)
- 1 ⅔ cups chopped, plain Dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids)
- ½ teaspoon finely grated Orange zest
- 4 tablespoons Orange juice
- Orange liqueur (to taste)
- 4 tablespoons Coconut flakes
- 4 tablespoons chopped, toasted Nut
Cut the fruit into bite-sized pieces and arrange decoratively on a serving plate.
Put the cream and chocolate into a pan and melt the chocolate over a low heat, stirring constantly.
Stir in the orange zest and juice. Transfer the chocolate to a fondue pot and place over a heat burner. Add a little orange liqueur to taste.
Spear the fruit on fondue forks or wooden cocktail sticks and dip into the sauce.
Serve with chopped nuts and coconut flakes.