- 1 Onion
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 200 grams Button mushrooms
- 600 grams Turkey breast half
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Pastry flour
- colorful freshly ground pepper
- 125 milliliters Milk
- 125 milliliters dry White wine
- 1 bunch Basil
Peel onion and chop finely. Peel garlic and chop finely.
Trim mushrooms and cut into slices.
Cut turkey breast into strips. Heat oil in a pan. Fry turkey, onion and garlic while stirring until browned and season with salt and pepper. Add mushrooms to the pan and fry while stirring.
Deglaze the pan with milk and white wine. Boil.
Rinse basil, shake dry and chop finely. Serve turkey and mushrooms garnished with basil.