Asian-style Mixed Veggie Wrap
ready in 30 min.
- For Sauce
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons Hoisin sauce
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon Corn starch
- For Vegetable Mixture
- 2 teaspoons Peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled and minced)
- ½ inch fresh ginger (peeled and minced)
- 2 teaspoons sweet Thai Chili sauce
- 2 cups fresh Mushrooms (cleaned and sliced)
- 1 large, red Bell pepper (rinsed; seeded and sliced)
- 1 large, green Bell pepper (rinsed; seeded and sliced)
- 1 Red onion (peeled and sliced)
- 1 ¼ cups whole Water chestnut (drained)
- 8 Flour tortillas (6 to 8-inches)
In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, hoisin sauce, water and cornstarch. Stir to blend and set aside.
For Vegetable Mixture:
In a wok set over high heat, add oil, garlic, ginger, and sweet chili sauce and stir fry for 1 minute. Add the vegetables and stir fry quickly for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the soy sauce mixture and continue cooking until the sauce thickens, 2 to 3 minutes.
Warm the tortillas according to package instructions.
Divide the vegetables among the warmed tortillas and drizzle with your favorite dressing. Serve.