Toasted Chicken Salad Sandwich
ready in 18 min.
- 2 cooked, boneless, skinless Chicken breasts (cooled and diced)
- 6 Tbsps Mayonnaise (plus extra for bread)
- 2 stalks Celery (rinsed; trimmed and finely chopped)
- 1 Tbsp fresh Tarragon (finely chopped)
- salt (to taste)
- freshly ground Black pepper (to taste)
- 8 slices Whole Wheat Bread (toasted or grilled)
In a large bowl, combine chicken, mayonnaise, celery, and tarragon. Season to taste with salt and pepper; toss well to blend.
To assemble, spread a little mayonnaise one side of each of the toasted bread slices, top with chicken salad, and cover with the remaining bread slices, mayonnaise side down. Cut each sandwich in half diagonally; arrange on luncheon plates and serve.