- 1 Carrot (about 100 grams)
- 1 piece daikon Radish (about 100 grams)
- 4 ounces mild Sauerkraut
- 1 small Apple (about 100 grams)
- 6 sheets Iceberg lettuce
- ¼ Cucumber (about 125 grams)
- 1 tablespoon Sour cream
- ½ Lemon
- 1 teaspoon mild Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Canola oil
- 3 slices young Gouda cheese (about 80 grams)
- 3 slices Poultry sausage (about 80 grams)
- 3 slices Whole-wheat bread (about 150 grams)
Peel carrot and radish. Grate the carrot finely and grate the radish coarsely.
Cut sauerkraut into small pieces and put in a bowl. Rinse apple, wipe dry, quarter, core and mix with the sauerkraut.
Rinse lettuce leaves, spin dry and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Rinse cucumber thoroughly with hot water, wipe dry and cut into thin slices. In a bowl, mix with sour cream and season with salt and pepper.
For the dressing, squeeze lemon half. Whisk the lemon juice in a small bowl with salt, pepper, mustard and oil.
Place carrot, radish, lettuce and apple separately either on a large salad plate (or divide beetween 2 plates) and drizzle with the dressing. Put the cucumber salad in a separate serving bowl.
From the cheese and sausage, cut out little hearts with a cookie cutter. Arrange hearts on the salad. Serve with bread.