Florida Salad with Oranges and Grapefruits
- 200 grams each Field and Frisée
- 2 tablespoons each coriander and Basil
- 4 Oranges
- 4 pink Grapefruit
- 1 small Corn kernel (canned)
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons Orange juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic
- Salt and cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch sugar
- 4 tablespoons Macadamia Nuts
Rinse lettuce, spin dry and tear into bite size pieces. Rinse herbs and shake dry. Mix lettuce in a bowl with herbs.
Peel oranges and grapefruit, cut into segments and collect resulting juice. Drain corn.
For the vinaigrette, mix collected citrus juice in a bowl with lemon juice, orange juice, mustard and oil. Peel garlic and squeeze through a press into the bowl, mix and season with salt, cayenne pepper and sugar.
Mix salad herb mixture with half of vinaigrette, mix and let rest briefly in a cool place. Arrange herb mixture on plates, cover with citrus segments and corn and drizzle with remaining vinaigrette. Chop macadamia nuts. Serve garnished with macadamia nuts.