- 400 grams Pork tenderloin
- 200 grams canned Pineapple
- 100 milliliters canned Pineapple juice
- 1 bunch Scallions
- 1 Onion
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons Curry
- 150 milliliters clear Broth (Finished product)
- 2 tablespoons hulled Pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 pinch Sugar
Cut the pork tenderloin into thin strips. Cut the pineapple into bite-sized pieces. Rinse the scallions and slice diagonally.
Peel and dice the onion. Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan and sauté the onion until softened. Add the pork and sauté briefly. Sprinkle the curry powder over the pork and onions, then stir in the broth and pineapple juice. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in the scallions and pineapple for simmer for another 2-3 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and sugar to taste. Transfer to plates, sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds and serve.