Cream Cheese with Herbs and Salad Rocket on Bread
ready in 1 hr 10 min.
- 1 handful Arugula
- 1 ½ cups whipped cream cheese (Philadelphia brand recommended)
- 1 clove garlic cloves (peeled and minced)
- 2 Radish (washed and finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons fresh Chives (finely chopped)
- ¾ teaspoon Italian seasoning (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- freshly ground Black pepper (to taste)
- 4 slices crusty whole grain bread
- Daisy for garnish (optional)
Gently rinse arugula and spin dry. Reserve a few sprigs for garnish and finely chop the rest.
In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, chopped arugula, garlic, radishes, chives, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Do not overmix. Refrigerate, covered for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
Spread on crusty bread and garnish with arugula sprigs and daisies. Serve.