Wild Strawberry Salad with Cottage Cheese and Sprouts
- 250 grams Wild strawberry (alternatively, substitute small, firm garden strawberries)
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint
- 4 bright green, tender leaves of Romaine lettuce
- 125 grams Cottage cheese
- 50 grams Alfalfa sprouts
- freshly ground pepper
Rinse and hull strawberries. Whisk vinegar with olive oil, powdered sugar and mint. Pour marinade over strawberries and gently turn to coat. Let stand briefly.
Rinse lettuce leaves and pat dry. Top lettuce with strawberries, cottage cheese and sprouts and serve sprinkled with pepper.