- 1 kilogram white Asparagus
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Endive leaf
- 2 tablespoons White vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 150 grams Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons medium hot Mustard
- Juice of half Limes
- 200 grams Gravlax (in slices)
- Dill (for garnish)
Peel asparagus, cut off the ends and rinse. Blanch in boiling salted water for 5 to 10 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain.
Rinse and spin dry the salad greens. Whisk vinegar with salt, pepper and oil. Toss the salad with the dressing.
Mix mayonnaise with mustard, lime juice, salt and pepper. Serve the asparagus with gravlax, salad greens and mayonnaise. Garnish with dill.