Tomato Seafood Stew
9,3 / 10
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large Sweet potato (cubed)
- ½ onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic cloves
- 1 dried, red chili pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 ¾ cups fish stock
- 2 cups canned tomatoes
- 15 clam
- 8 ounces Scallop (cut if large)
- 9 ounces Squid (cut into rings)
- 11 ounces firm, white fish fillets (cubed)
- freshly ground Black pepper
- To garnish
- chopped parsley
Heat the olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the sweet potato and cook for about 5 minutes until softened. Add the onion and garlic, season and cook for a further 5 minutes, until softened.
Add the chilli, stock and tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the clams, scallops, squid and fish fillets. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes until the seafood is cooked. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Ladle into warm serving bowls and sprinkle with parsley