- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (in oil, 25 grams)
- 1 small Onion (about 30 grams)
- ½ bunch Basil
- 1 sprig Thyme
- 100 grams Tofu
- 10 Black olives (pitted)
- 1 slice Brown bread (about 50 grams per serving)
- 1 slice Salami (about 30 grams per serving)
- 1 handful Cherry tomatoes (about 30 grams per serving)
Drain sun-dried tomatoes over a small bowl, taking care to collect oil. Finely dice tomatoes.
Peel onion and finely dice. Heat 1 teaspoon reserved tomato oil in a non-stick pan. Sauté onion in oil until golden.
Rinse basil and thyme, shake dry and pluck leaves. Cut tofu into cubes.
In a high vessel, puree tomatoes, onions, olives, basil, thyme, tofu and 4 tablespoons tomato oil with an immersion blender. Season with salt and pepper.
Use 1 ½ tablespoons of spread for each slice of bread and top with 1 slice salami. Rinse cherry tomatoes and serve with bread slices. (Store remaining spread in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.)