- 2 Carrots
- 2 tablespoons lbe Bell pepper
- 200 grams Tofu
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons Sesame seeds
- 6 tablespoons Vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1 smal Frisee lettuce
- 30 grams pickled in syrup Ginger root
- juice of Lemons
- 4 tablespoons Soybean oil
Peel carrots and cut into strips. Rinse and quarter peppers and remove the seeds and white inner skins. Rinse and finely dice pepper.
Cut tofu into small pieces (1x4 cm, approximately 1/3 x 1 1/2 inch). Add salt and pepper, then coat with sesame seeds. Heat some oil in a nonstick pan. Fry the sesame-coated tofu until brown. Drain on paper towels.
Rinse and spin dry the frisee lettuce, then pluck into bite-sized pieces. Combine the vegetables and lettuce and distribute with the tofu on plates.
Finely dice the ginger. Stir with the lemon juice, salt, pepper and soybean oil and drizzle over the salad.