Pork Vegetable Fried Rice
- 250 grams Long grain rice
- 600 grams Pork (ready to cook)
- 1 tablespoon Oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 2 paprika (red and green)
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic
- 1 stalk Leeks
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 70 milliliters Vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon sweet ground paprika
- 1 generous pinch cayenne pepper
Pour rice into plenty of salted boiling water and cook for 20 minutes at low heat. Pour into colander and allow to drain. In the meantime, rinse meat, pat dry, cut into 1.5 cm (approximately 1/2 inch) cubes and mix with oyster sauce and soy sauce. Rinse bell peppers, cut in half, remove seeds and ribs and cut into cubes. Peel onions and cut into wide strips. Peel garlic and finely chop. Rinse and trim leek and cut into rings.
In a large frying pan or in a wok, heat oil and sear meat in portions until brown then remove. Add vegetables and sauté, deglaze with broth, stir in spices and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add meat and reheat, add rice and mix in. Season everything to taste and serve hot.