ready in 40 min.
- 4 Tbsps soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsps Oil
- 2 Tbsps Curry powder
- 1 large onion (peeled and sliced)
- 3 cups sliced Mushrooms
- 1 red Bell pepper (rinsed; seeded and sliced)
- 1 zucchini (rinsed; trimmed and sliced)
- 1 cup Snow peas
- 2 cups Broccoli (rinsed)
- 2 cloves garlic cloves (peeled and minced)
- 5 cups cooked Long grain rice
- ¼ cup chopped, fresh cilantro
How healthy are the main ingredients?Long grain riceSnow peaMushroomBroccolisoy saucegarlic clove
In a small bowl, combine soy sauce and brown sugar; set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet set over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon curry powder, onions, mushrooms, red pepper, zucchini, snow peas, broccoli and cook, stirring constantly, stir-fry until vegetables are softened, about 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in garlic, add remaining curry, rice and soy sauce mixture, mix well and heat through.
Stir in cilantro. Divide among plates and serve.