Vegetable Fried Rice
8,5 / 10
ready in 25 min.
- 4 cups white Long grain rice (cooked)
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large shallot (thinly sliced)
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 Jalapeño (pepper)
- 3 cloves garlic cloves (minced)
- ½ tsp ground Turmeric
- 2 Tbsps Fish sauce
- 1 cup Asparagus (cooked and chopped)
- 1 cup Corn (thawed if frozen)
- 3 scallions (sliced)
- Lime wedge
How healthy are the main ingredients?Long grain riceCorngarlic clovegingershallotTurmeric
1 Cutting board, 1 Small knife, 1 Teaspoon, 1 Sieve, 1 Juicer
Heat wok over medium-high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat surface. Add shallot, ginger, jalapeño, garlic and turmeric; stir-fry 4 to 6 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in fish sauce; mix well. Stir in cold rice, vegetables; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through.
Transfer to serving bowl. Garnish with lime wedges.