Green Beans, Mushrooms and Bacon with Potatoes
- 500 grams waxy potatoes
- 250 grams green Beans
- 50 grams lean, streaky Bacon
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 125 grams button Mushroom
- 6 tablespoons white wine
- 100 milliliters clear Broth (instant)
- 100 grams carrots (from a jar)
- salt (and freshly ground pepper)
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped cilantro
- cilantro (for garnish)
Rinse the potatoes and cook for 15-20 minutes in salted water. Drain, peel and allow to cool.
Rinse, trim and cook the green beans for 8-10 minutes in salted water. Cut the bacon into cubes.
Heat some oil in a pan and fry the bacon until crispy. Remove from the pan and set aside on a plate.
Cut the potatoes into pieces and brown them in the bacon fat for 10 minutes.
Wipe, trim and slice the mushrooms and add to the potatoes. Deglaze with white wine and broth. Mix in the beans and carrots and heat through. Season with salt and pepper and mix in the chopped cilantro.
Transfer to the plate with the bacon and serve garnished with coriander leaves.
Suggestion: serve with fried fish fillet.