Greek-style Salad Bowl
9,2 / 10
- 4 scallions
- 2 little gem Lettuce (torn into bite-sized pieces)
- 4 Vine tomatoes (cored and quartered)
- 1 yellow pepper (seeded and sliced)
- black Olives
- 2 sprigs marjoram (torn)
- ⅔ cup Feta (diced)
- 3 Tbsps olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 2 beef Steak fillet (approx. 200 g each)
- mixed peppercorns (ground)
Slice 2 spring onions lengthways and 2 horizontally.
In a salad bowl, combine the lettuce, tomatoes, yellow pepper, spring onions, black olives, florets of marjoram and feta cheese.
Season with salt and ground mixed pepper.
Drizzle over 1 tbsp olive oil and toss salad ingredients together.
Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a heavy-based frying pan set over a medium heat and fry the garlic until soft.
Add the lamb fillets, season with salt and pepper, and cook over a medium heat for 4 minutes on either side or until cooked to your liking.
When cooked, transfer to a plate, cover with foil and rest for 5 minutes. When lamb is rested, slice and place on top of salad.