Greek-Style Potato Salad
- 600 grams small, waxy potatoes
- 4 scallions
- 150 grams Feta (diced)
- 100 grams black Olives (stoned)
- 2 tablespoons Caper
- 2 tablespoons scallions (about 3 cm long)
- 4 tablespoons White vinegar
- 1 garlic
- 1 organic Lime (zested and juiced)
- 50 grams Greek Yogurt (0.1% fat)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Rinse the potatoes and steam for 20 minutes. Peel, dry slightly, and cut into slices. Rinse, trim, and slice the scallions on a bias. Mix the scallions, feta cheese, olives, capers, chives, and potatoes in a bowl.
Add the vinegar, peeled garlic, lime zest, lime juice, yogurt, oil, and 4-5 tablespoons of water to a blender. Puree then season to taste with salt, pepper, and sugar. Drizzle over the salad and serve.