Cod En Papillote
ready in 55 min.
- 18 ounces green Asparagus
- 18 ounces white Asparagus
- 1 tablespoon mixed peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped Fresh herbs (chives and parsley)
- 9 ounces Brick pastry (4 sheets approx. 20x20 cm / 8x8 in)
- 4 Cod (approx. 160 g each)
- 1 lemon (juice squeezed)
- 2 tablespoons butter
How healthy are the main ingredients?lemon
1 Cutting board, 1 Sieve, 1 Small knife, 1 Kitchen scale, 1 großer Pot, 1 Wooden spoon, 1 Teaspoon, 1 Ladle, 1 canning jar
Heat the oven to 200C (180C fan) 400F, gas 6.
Peel the lower third of the green and white asparagus. Simmer the white asparagus 10 minutes in salted water; add the green asparagus and simmer together for a further 5 minutes approx. until almost done. Remove from the water and allow to cool slightly.
Crush the pepper roughly and mix with the herbs.
Spread out the brick pastry sheets. Lay the asparagus in the middle of each sheet, place the fish on top and drizzle the lemon juice over the fish. Season with salt and herb-pepper mix and dot with butter. Fold the pastry over the fish, tuck in the ends and tie the edges together.
Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.