Chicken Salad with Yogurt-Mint Dressing on Matzo
- 80 grams green Beans
- 1 sheet Matzo
- 1 tablespoon toasted Pine nuts
- 1 handful baby Spinach (washed and spun dry)
- 150 grams fried Chicken breasts (cut into strips)
- 4 Walnut (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons Yogurt (0.1% fat)
- 2 Peppermint leaf (chopped)
- cold pressed olive oil
- freshly ground peppers
Preheat the oven to 220°C (approximately 425°F).
Rinse and trim the beans and blanch in a pot of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, 10-15 minutes. Rinse under cold water, drain and cut into small pieces.
Toast the matzo in the oven until very crisp.
Place the matzo on a plate and top with the spinach, beans, chicken, pine nuts and walnuts. Mix together the yogurt, mint and 2 teaspoons of olive oil, season with salt and pepper and drizzle over the matzo.