- 250 grams Button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 250 milliliters pureed Tomatoes
- Salt freshly ground pepper
- 100 grams Smoked ham cold cuts
- 250 grams premade Tortellini
- 250 grams Rigatoni
- 125 grams grated Gouda cheese
- Cayenne pepper
Clean mushrooms and cut into thick slices. Heat oil in a pan and saute mushrooms for a few seconds on high heat. Add tomato puree and bring to a boil, season with salt and pepper. Cut ham into strips.
Cook tortellini and rigatoni according to package instructions in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain well.
Spread tortelllini, rigatoni, mushrooms with tomatoes and ham in a greased baking dish. Sprinkle with Gouda and bake in preheated oven at 220°C (convection oven 200°C; gas mark 4-5) (approximately 425°F) for about 10-15 minutes. Season with cayenne pepper and serve.