Avocado and Tuna Salad on Bagels
7,7 / 10
- 2 cans albacore Tuna (packed in water)
- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Caper (drained and roughly chopped)
- salt (to taste)
- freshly ground Black pepper (to taste)
- 1 Cucumber (peeled and thinly sliced lengthwise)
- 1 ripe Avocado (thinly sliced)
- 1 handful Lettuce (rinsed and dried)
- 6 Bagel (split)
Drain tuna and place in a medium bowl. Using a fork, break up large chunks. Mix in mayonnaise, lemon juice, and capers; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Arrange lettuce on the bottom half of each bagel. Top with tuna, cucumber and avocado. Season to taste with salt and pepper and top with remaining bagel half. Serve..