- 20 Chicken wings
- 5 tablespoons Butter
- 4 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- ½ Cayenne pepper
- Pepper (ground)
- 2 Garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Red wine vinegar
- 100 grams Blue cheese
- 4 tablespoons Creme fraiche cheese
- 100 grams Yogurt (0.1% fat)
- 100 milliliters Whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise
Rinse chicken wings and pat dry. Place on an oiled baking sheet, season with a little salt and pepper and bake in preheated oven at 200°C for about 10 minutes, until brown.
Combine all marinade ingredients in a saucepan and heat. Pour over chicken wings, let rest 1 hour and then bake another 15-20 minutes.
Serve with cheese dip.
For dip, crush finely all the ingredients with a fork, then season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.