Slow Cooker Braised Halibut
ready in 6 h. 30 min.
- 2 large zucchini (diced)
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- 1 cup pitted green olives (sliced)
- ⅔ cup sun-dried tomatoes (soaked in hot water)
- 2 skinless Halibut fillet (pin-bones removed)
- ½ cup basil Pesto
- 1 ½ cups vegetable stock
- curly parsley (roughly chopped)
- freshly ground Black pepper
Toss the zucchini with the olive oil, olives, sun-dried tomato, and seasoning.
Spoon into a slow cooker and top with the halibut fillets. Spoon over the basil pesto and pour over the vegetable stock.
Cover with a lid and cook on a low setting for 6 hours.
Season to taste with salt and pepper, and serve with a garnish of parsley.