Sesame Chicken Wok-fry
9,7 / 10
- 2 tablespoons Nut oil
- 2 carrots (cut into thin batons)
- 1 red pepper (seeded and diced)
- 1 yellow pepper (seeded and diced)
- 4 large Chicken breasts (diced)
- 1 zucchini (cut into thin batons)
- 5 cups Bean sprout
- 4 sprigs cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons Sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sesame seeds
Heat the oil in a wok, then add the carrots and peppers and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the chicken then cook for 6 minutes, stirring regularly.
Season with some salt and pepper then add the courgettes, bean sprouts and chopped coriander. Cook for 5 more minutes frequently.
Add the sherry vinegar and soy sauce and sesame seeds, mix well and continue to cook for the final 5 minutes.
Place into a serving dish and serve immediately.