Chicken and Snowpea Wok-fry
- ¾ ounce dried chinese mushroom
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic cloves (chopped)
- fresh ginger (peeled and chopped)
- 2 carrots (thinly sliced)
- 4 scallions (thinly sliced)
- 14 ounces turkey breasts (sliced)
- 3 ½ ounces button Mushrooms (sliced)
- 9 ounces Snow peas
- 1 tablespoon Corn starch (mixed with a little water)
- 4 tablespoons gluten-free tamari
- 4 tablespoons Rice wine
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 5 ounces Cashews (roughly chopped)
Soak the Chinese mushrooms in warm water for 15 minutes or until softened, then roughly chop.
Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan or wok until smoking then add the garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute.
Add the carrots, spring onions, turkey breast and button mushrooms and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring all the time.
Add the snow peas and Chinese mushrooms, cook for 2 minutes then add the cornflour, tamari sauce, rice wine and sesame oil. Cook briefly until the meat is cooked through then serve in warmed bowls with the cashew nuts scattered over.