- 200 grams Long grain and wild rice mix
- Salt freshly ground pepper
- 240 grams Heart of palm
- 1 red and yellow Bell pepper
- 1 Leek
- 4 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 150 grams Frozen pea
- 1 tablespoon Curry
- 1-2 tablespoons Lemon juice
Cook rice in salted water according to package instructions.
Drain palm hearts in a sieve. Quarter peppers, remove seeds and ribs, rinse and chop. Rinse leek and cut into rings. Cut palm hearts into pieces.
Heat oil in a pan and saute peppers with leek for about 6 minutes. Add peas and season with curry powder, mix well.
Add rice and palm hearts to peppers and leek and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Arrange on plates and serve.