Ribbon Pasta with Mushrooms and Nuts
ready in 45 min.
- 14 ounces green Tagliatelle
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 3 cups fresh king stropharia mushroom (sliced)
- ¾ cup Walnut (roughly chopped)
- 2 ripe tomatoes (halved and sliced)
- ½ Leek (sliced into rings)
- For the dressing
- ⅔ cup natural Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cream (min. 30 % fat)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- sugar (to taste)
Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes until al dente.
In a very hot pan, melt the butter and add the garlic; fry for 1 minute. Add the mushrooms, season with salt and ground black pepper and fry over a high heat, turning.
Toast the walnuts in a pan without fat until golden brown. Remove and put to one side.
For the dressing, stir together the yoghurt, cream and lemon juice and season to taste with salt, ground black pepper and a pinch of sugar.
Drain the pasta, quench in cold water and mix with the tomatoes, leek, walnuts and still-warm mushrooms. Arrange in a bowl and drizzle with dressing. Serve garnished with the shaved parmesan and chervil leaves.