Redfish with Vegetables
- For the fish and vegetables
- 4 redfish fillet (about 150 grams, ready to cook, peeled)
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 zucchini
- 4 Bell pepper (Red and yellow)
- 3 Tbsps olive oil
- 100 milliliters dry white wine
- 1 Tbsp freshly chopped Fresh herbs (Rosemary and parsley)
- freshly ground peppers
For the fish and vegetables, rinse the redfish, pat dry and cut in half. Peel the onion and garlic and chop finely. Dip tomatoes in boiling water, rinse in cold water, peel, quarter, core and dice finely. Rinse zucchini and bell peppers, trim and cut into small cubes. Sauté onion and garlic in hot oil for 1-2 minutes. Add bell peppers and tomatoes and sauté 1-2 minutes.
Deglaze with the white wine and place the pieces of fish on the vegetables. Sprinkle with the herbs and season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook over low heat for 4-5 minutes. Season again with salt and pepper to taste, arrange the fish and the vegetables on plates and serve garnished with the fresh herbs.