Pasta with Fresh Tomatoes and Ham
- 500 grams Pasta (any shape)
- 200 grams Prosciutto (in slices)
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch green Asparagus
- 1 garlic clove (finely chopped)
- 1 chili pepper (cut into thin rings)
- 1 bunch mixed Fresh herbs (basil, parsley, chives, oregano)
- 1 Tbsp Caper
- 3 Tbsps olive oil
- 100 milliliters Vegetable broth
- peppers (from the mill)
Cook pasta until al dente according to the package instructions.
Peel the bottom third of the asparagus and cut off the woody ends. Cut into 3 cm (approximately 1 inch) pieces.
Sauté asparagus, chiles, and garlic in hot oil. Pour in broth and bring to a simmer for about 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes and let simmer for another 5 minutes. Let simmer until the liquid is almost gone. Add the chopped herbs and capers. Stir in noodles. Season with salt and pepper.
To serve: Arrange pasta on a warmed plate and top with prosciutto.