Pasta with Coconut and Chicken Sauce
- 150 grams Chicken breasts
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1 Red Pepperoncini
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 150 milliliters Chicken broth
- 150 milliliters unsweetened Coconut milk
- 1-2 tablespoons Lime juice
- Salt cayenne pepper
- 1 generous pinch hot Curry powder
- 100 grams shiitake mushrooms
- 80 grams soybean sprout
- 500 grams Tagliatelle
Chop chicken coarsely and puree in an electric shredder.
Rinse and finely chop scallions. Halve pepperoncini and remove seeds and ribs, dice finely. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and saute scallions, pepper and chicken for a few minutes. Add broth and coconut milk and season with lime juice, salt, cayenne pepper and curry powder, simmer for 5-6 minutes on low heat.
Clean shiitake and cut out stems, slice mushrooms. Heat remaining oil in a pan and saute shiitake for a few minutes. Add sprouts and saute for 1-2 minutes.
Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package instructions until al dente. Toss pasta with the sauce and arrange together with shiitake and sprouts on plates. Serve immediately.