- 200 grams mixed lettuce (such as Frisée radicchio)
- 2 Belgian endives
- some Dill tips
- flat leaf Parsley
- 125 grams smoked Salmon (thinly sliced)
- 1 Egg yolk (medium sized)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard (or tarragon mustard)
- 1 teaspoon honey Mustard
- 2 teaspoons White vinegar
- freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons Vegetable oil
Rinse lettuce, spin dry and tear into bite-size pieces. Rinse endive, cut in half, remove core and divide into individual leaves. Arrange endive leaves in a star shape on a plate, cover with lettuce and garnish with dill and parsley leaves.
Cut salmon into strips and add to salad. Mix egg yolks in a bowl with dijon mustard, honey mustard and vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Gradually add oil while stirring. Drizzle mustard mixture over salad and serve.