- 100 grams Cherry tomatoes
- 100 grams Chickpeas (cooked)
- 50 grams Watercress
- 8 Cape gooseberries
- ¼ Cucumber
- 100 grams Fresh mozzarella (diced)
- 100 grams Ham (diced)
- 2 tablespoons White vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon sharp Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Honey
Rinse and halve the cherry tomatoes and cape gooseberries.
Rinse watercress and drain well.
Cut cucumber into thin slices. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
For the dressing: Whisk vinegar with honey and mustard. Briskly whisk in oil until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper. Toss dressing with the salad ingredients. Divide among plates to serve.