for 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon Crème fraiche (at least 30% fat)
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- ½ bunch Arugula (finely chopped)
- 4 Sage leaf (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons Sunflower seed
- 1 yellow pepper (diced)
- 1 red pepper (diced)
- 4 large Beefsteak tomato (tops cut off, seeds scrapped out)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sage leaf (to garnish)
Heat the oven to 180°C (160°C in a fan oven), 350°F, gas 4.
Mix together the creme fraiche, cream cheese and the parmesan. Stir in the rocket, sage, sunflower seeds and peppers and season well with salt and ground black pepper.
Spoon the mixture into the tomatoes and place in an oiled, oven-proof pan.
Bake for around 20 minutes and serve garnished with sage leaves.